See the group information at the UPM scientific portal
The STRAST group carries out R+D+i activities in all fields related to real-time systems and architecture of telematic services, including:
- Cyber-physical systems
- High-integrity systems
- Telematic Services Engineering in the industrial and corporate environments
- Machine learning for systems and networks management
- Digital identity, privacy and trust in service engineering
- Distributed applications and middleware
- Lean and agile methodologies in service engineering
- Critical infrastructures management
The group research is applied in a number of industrial sectors, including aerospatial systems, railway systems, banking systems and fintech, smart grid, regtech, and others.
The group is integrated into the Information Processing and Telecommunications Center (IPTC) of the Technical University of Madrid (UPM).
Most of its members belong to the Department of Telematic Systems Engineering (DIT), which is part of the School of Telecommunications Engineering (ETSIT) at UPM.
Professor Alejandro Alonso is the main contact for the group.